The plans for the replacement of water mains as part of Phase 1 of the City of Auburn’s $4.6 million infrastructure improvement project have been released.
The following streets will be affected:
-Washington, between Fifth and Sangamon;
- Park, between Washington and Maple;
- Kennedy, between Adams and Madison;
- Adams, between Kennedy and Sangamon;
- Jefferson, between Kennedy and Sangamon;
- Madison, between Fourth and Sangamon;
- Fourth, between Madison and Jackson.
Phase 1 will also include the installation of two new valves north and south of the city square. A detailed map of the project can be seen on the city’s website and Facebook page.